24 November 2004
Just as a Wired editorial declares that
[y]oung people just aren't interested in reading newspapers and print magazines, the Internet receives a transmission from the future (in the form of a Ken Burns documentary?!?) revealing that a chimera composed of Google and Amazon will shut The New York Times down by 2014. It's a compelling argument that would've been better served as a simple essay and without the dystopic melodrama.
- Wealth of nations posted by sstrader on 26 December 2013 at 7:36:20 PM
- Article on Albert O. Hirschman in The New Yorker posted by sstrader on 29 June 2013 at 12:55:35 PM
- Harris on torture posted by sstrader on 6 October 2012 at 12:20:57 AM
- Atheism, feminism posted by sstrader on 9 September 2012 at 11:06:18 AM
- The Kickpuncher comic book that comes with the Community DVDs posted by sstrader on 4 June 2012 at 9:14:11 PM