24 November 2004
Just as a Wired editorial declares that
[y]oung people just aren't interested in reading newspapers and print magazines, the Internet receives a transmission from the future (in the form of a Ken Burns documentary?!?) revealing that a chimera composed of Google and Amazon will shut The New York Times down by 2014. It's a compelling argument that would've been better served as a simple essay and without the dystopic melodrama.
- Group identity posted by sstrader on 15 April 2010 at 10:10:28 AM
- Defense posted by sstrader on 5 December 2009 at 4:12:02 PM
- Atlanta and Midtown in the 70s posted by sstrader on 30 July 2009 at 8:05:15 PM
- Vengence posted by sstrader on 9 April 2009 at 4:27:20 PM
- Millenarianism posted by sstrader on 20 March 2009 at 11:03:42 AM