24 November 2004
Just as a Wired editorial declares that
[y]oung people just aren't interested in reading newspapers and print magazines, the Internet receives a transmission from the future (in the form of a Ken Burns documentary?!?) revealing that a chimera composed of Google and Amazon will shut The New York Times down by 2014. It's a compelling argument that would've been better served as a simple essay and without the dystopic melodrama.
- AI and tomorrow posted by sstrader on 31 March 2016 at 11:29:29 PM
- The city posted by sstrader on 6 March 2016 at 9:43:27 PM
- Race, actors, representation posted by sstrader on 22 January 2016 at 5:29:53 PM
- When should you not report a name? posted by sstrader on 4 October 2015 at 11:11:36 AM
- Health cost posted by sstrader on 18 September 2015 at 10:39:05 AM