1 July 2005
Krusty: About the Ribwich: there aren't gonna be any more. The animal we made them from is now extinct.
Homer: The pig?
Otto: The cow?
Krusty: You're waaay off. Think smaller. Think more legs. People, we went through something magical together. And it's not important who got rich off of whom or who was exposed to tainted what...
I've mocked late-era Simpson's quite a bit, but they have some good lines. And this episode--for sheer referential fun--parodies Requiem for a Dream [IMDB].
- Oh, will hitman monkey ever find happiness? posted by sstrader on 27 April 2008 at 12:54:20 PM
- Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! Aack! posted by sstrader on 13 April 2008 at 10:14:53 PM
- Weird mortgage ad with spider posted by sstrader on 17 March 2008 at 12:47:38 PM
- Huh? posted by sstrader on 12 July 2005 at 11:04:16 AM
- Intransigence posted by sstrader on 1 July 2005 at 8:47:32 PM
Other entries categorized in Misc: