26 February 2012
Where was I?
Places I'd forgotten about until I cleaned up my desk this afternoon:
Celebratory screening of Spinal Tap at Shakespeare Tavern on the 11/11/11 anniversary. Pair with their walk-through of Two Gentlemen of Lebowski for silliness.
Break up our Met season of Wagner's Ring with Glass's Satyagraha. This was one of the most moving productions I've ever seen. Satyagraha has been my favorite opera on score along. Seeing it, and with such and inventive set design and puppetry, was a dream. NYTimes review.
Started our ASO season with Beethoven, Elgar, Britten, and Dvorak. Orchestra left this season. Score!
- Seattle and music posted by sstrader on 29 August 2016 at 9:00:30 PM
- The music and the cinema and the theater posted by sstrader on 13 July 2016 at 8:33:57 PM
- The vinyl and the concert posted by sstrader on 21 May 2016 at 1:59:26 PM
- Big Ears 2010 posted by sstrader on 12 April 2016 at 2:44:22 PM
- Where was I? posted by sstrader on 9 January 2016 at 10:35:51 AM Other entries categorized in Where was I?:
- Where was I? posted by sstrader on 3 April 2016 at 9:45:57 PM
- Peachtree Road Race 2015 posted by sstrader on 11 July 2015 at 11:45:21 AM
- Where was I? posted by sstrader on 4 June 2015 at 9:22:23 PM
- Where was I? posted by sstrader on 31 August 2014 at 5:00:12 PM
- Where was I? posted by sstrader on 5 July 2014 at 9:18:21 AM