5 May 2014
Rotta Black Monukka Dessert Wine NV
Collected many dessert wines from various wineries and tasting over the years. They get stored away and forgotten. Time to start trying them out.
Rich caramel but with a musty after taste. Maybe past its time? From Wikipedia regarding Black Monukka grapes:
Washington State is also home to plantings of some lesser known Vitis vinifera varieties that are used in wine production for some experimental wines and blending. Also have a port made from the same grape.
- Lucas & Lewellen 2005 Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc posted by sstrader on 14 May 2014 at 11:14:37 PM
- Rotta Black Monukka Dessert Wine NV posted by sstrader on 5 May 2014 at 10:34:51 PM
- Dealing with hand issues posted by sstrader on 1 April 2014 at 6:10:02 AM
- GC (11 Mar 2013 - 9 Feb 2014) posted by sstrader on 10 February 2014 at 6:06:50 PM
- Home server upgrade posted by sstrader on 17 November 2013 at 10:05:13 AM